Cashew Smoothie Recipe Using Raw Cashews & Whole Milk
Cashew smoothie recipe using raw cashew nuts and whole milk with few other ingredients is a simple and delicious smoothie recipe, which tastes much like a milkshake as we also use whole milk in the recipe and so you can also call this as a cashew milkshake recipe.
As you can see this cashew smoothie recipe is not vegan (I say this as mostly cashew based drinks are mostly expected to be made using cashew nut milk and thus be vegan) as we use whole milk along with raw cashews to prepare this delicious, yummy and kid friendly smoothie.
Cashew nuts are very healthy and this cashew milkshake or smoothie is a great way to get your kids to have them, if you don’t want to give them whole nuts as they are or if they don’t like the texture otherwise.
Cashew nuts are very delicious nuts on its own and the blending of delicious cashews with whole milk will make an absolutely delicious combination! Make sure to use good quality raw cashews to make this delicious drink.
You may also add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to the smoothie if you like, which will take this to the next level.
I love enjoying raw of salted cashews for snacks and I also like to make gravies or curries that use cashews as base for the gravy. I have recipes using cashews in this blog and you can see some of them below.
More Recipes In This Blog Using Cashew Nuts (some of them are vegan):
Cashew Smoothie Recipe Using Cashew Nuts And Whole Milk Below
Creamy and delicious cashew smoothie uses cashew nuts as well as milk which makes this a very yummy drink you can prepare quickly and easily for breakfast or anytime you wish.
- raw cashews 1/2 cup
- Chilled whole milk 1 cup
- sugar 2 tablespoons
- vanilla extract 1 teaspoon
- ice cubes 2 to 3
- Soak the cashews in water for about half an hour prior to making the smoothie which will help with blending them more easily. If you are in a hurry you can skip this step.
- Once the cashews are soaked in water for about half an hour, drain the water and add the cashews to the blender.
- Also add the remaining ingredients - milk, sugar, ice cubes and vanilla extract to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve the cashew nut smoothie for a delicious drink for breakfast or snack as you wish.
If you are serving this drink for kids, you may filter it before serving, as there may be little residue from the cashews.
Hope you found this post on cashew smoothie recipe helpful in making easy and delicious cashew nut smoothie!