Pizza style omelette recipe with cheese without vegetables or sauce is easy to follow, yummy and kid friendly breakfast recipe.
Most of the kids love cheese pizzas and this pizza style omelette recipe gives you protein rich cheese omelette in pizza style.
How To Make Cheese Omelette In Pizza Style (Without Pizza Sauce)
This is a very simple pizza style omelette recipe without vegetables or any sauce and you can make this as easy as you make regular omelettes.
The recipe is very much flexible, and if you have some cooked or sauteed vegetables like spinach, finely chopped carrots or caramelized onions, you can easily add to the pizza style omelette (just before you a add the cheese for topping) if you prefer to add vegetables.
This pizza style omelette recipe is made using four eggs which makes 2 to 3 servings, but you can adjust the recipe and make it just for one person by using just 2 eggs and less cheese, if needed.
You can use shredded cheese of your choice, like shredded mozzarella or shredded cheddar cheese, just make sure to use vegetarian cheese free of animal rennet.
I recommend using Amy’s products like Amy’s mac and cheese which are always made using vegetarian cheese, free from animal rennet, if you wish to find good quality food products free of animal rennet.
You can read my detailed review on Amy’s mac and cheese here.
You can learn more about making and using vegetarian cheese free from animal rennet with the help of this book shown here.
I recommend using a small sized good quality non stick pan or iron skillet to make this pizza style omelette recipe.
If the pan of skillet is big, the mixture will spread and you wouldn’t get enough thickness for the omelette crust.
So it is very much important that you use a small sized pan or skillet for this amount of ingredients to make the dish. If you increase the eggs and cheese to make more servings, then you can use a bigger sized pan as needed.
I followed the French style mixing of eggs for making omelettes where you keep stirring the contents while the eggs are getting set, which ensured an evenly light yellow colored omelette with soft texture.
So here is how you can make this yummy pizza style omelette following this simple pizza style omelette recipe from scratch.
Easy Pizza Style Omelette Recipe Below
Simple Pizza Style Omelette Recipe Without Vegetables
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Break the eggs into a bowl, add salt and mix well using an egg beater until the yolks and white are combined.
- Add the ¼ cup of shredded cheese to this egg mixture, beat well again.
- Heat the butter in a pan until the butter is foamy but no need to brown the butter.
- Add the egg mixture to a small sized pan and give it few seconds to lightly set in the pan.
- Keep the heat at medium to low, and stir the egg mixture continuously using a small non stick spatula or spoon for 1 to 2 minutes until the egg is set and not runny anymore. You can gently press the top of the omelette mixture using the spatula or spoon to make it even.
- Add the remaining 1 cup of shredded cheese to the top of the egg mixture, cover the pan with a lid and cook in low heat for about 2 minutes or until the contents are cooked and the cheese is all melted. As the eggs is all set and cooked, you can see that the edges are no more sticking to the pan.
- Gently transfer the cheesy pizza style egg omelette from the pan to a serving plate (using a large non stick spatula will help you to transfer the omelette easily).
- Give the omelette 1 to 2 minutes to cool down, gently slice the omelette like you slice for pizza ( a good spatula can easily slice the omelette)and serve hot!
More Pictures From The Preparation Of Pizza Style Omelette
Hope you found this post on pizza style omelette recipe helpful!
If you like to see more egg recipes, you can try this South Indian style simple and spicy egg omelette recipe here and you can see South Indian style dry egg roast here and egg curry here.