Dry Paneer Recipe In oven – How To Make Oven Roasted Dry Masala Paneer For Sides, Snacks
Dry Paneer recipe or dry masala paneer recipe in oven is easy to make and yummy. You can easily make masala paneer in oven by roasting the paneer cubes mixed with exotic spices.
To see how to make roasted paneer easily in oven, see this recipe where we discuss how to make simple and yummy roasted paneer in oven. In this easy dry masala paneer recipe, we add exotic spices to make the dry masala paneer and we use the oven method to roast the paneer cubes which gives crispy yet soft and chewy paneer.
You can make this dry masala paneer for snacks or sides for vegetarian lunch or dinner. So here is how you can make this yummy dry masala paneer following this dry paneer recipe in oven.
Dry Paneer Recipe In Oven – Dry Paneer Masala Recipe
Ingredients for dry paneer recipe – masala paneer recipe
- Paneer 1 block sliced into medium even sized cubes
- salt as needed
- oil 2 to 3 tablespoons
- turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
- red chili powder 1/2 teaspoon
- cumin seeds powder 1/2 teaspoon
- garlic powder 1 teaspoon
- garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
- curry powder 1 teaspoon
- lime juice 1 tablespoon
Instructions for dry paneer recipe
- Transfer the sliced paneer into a large bowl.
- Add the salt and spices, mix everything gently to coat with the paneer cubes.
- Add the lime juice and oil, gently mix with the paneer cubes to coat all the paneer without crumbling them.
- Let it sit and marinate for about 15 to 2 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet (like a large cookie sheet) with aluminium foil or silicon mat and layer the paneer cubes in a single layer (discard any oil or water residue from the bowl, just use the marinated paneer cubes).
- Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes or until the paneer cubes are nicely roasted in the masala & other spices.
Serve as a dry paneer side dish with rice for lunch or dinner or enjoy it as a snack!
Notes: You can sprinkle the roasted masala paneer with dry oregano powder or black pepper powder for extra flavor, before serving!