Easy Bread Omelette Recipe – Bread Omelette Recipe With Cheese – How To Make Bread Omelette For Breakfast – Easy Simple Bread Omelet Recipe
This simple and easy bread omelette recipe is super easy to follow and you can make and enjoy yummy, simple and healthy bread omelette for breakfast, snack, lunch or dinner, although this simple bread omelette is much popular as a breakfast dish.
Feel free to use your favorite kind of bread (I used wheat bread here) and cut off the brown edges of the slices if you want to, and also you can add more cheese as you wish.
This easy bread omelette recipe is nothing fancy, but you can make it in different ways using different kinds of breads and even by adding more stuffing like chopped vegetables.. Here we will see one of the most simple way to make a bread omelette for breakfast, and this simple bread omelette is made without any vegetables. This is a quick, simple, easy and delicious breakfast recipe which is also a kid friendly sandwich recipe.
I have another bread stuffed omelet recipe here in my blog which is also another creative breakfast idea with eggs and omelette and you basically stuff the bread inside the egg, that recipe is also a kid friendly recipe. This pizza style cheesy omelette is another kid friendly easy and delicious egg omelette idea for breakfast.
We use eggs and cheese in this bread omelette recipe and we use toasted bread to make the sandwich. We can use white bread or wheat bread or any of our favorite sandwich bread to make the bread omelette, but in this bread omelette recipe, I am using wheat bread.
Bread slices are toasted with little butter and the cheesy egg omelette is stuffed between the toasted bread slices using some extra cheese, and there is really nothing that can go wrong in this recipe! As I mentioned, I have used cheese to stuff the egg omelette in between the toasted bread slices, you may also use any sauce like tomato sauce or ketchup or mayo if you wish. You may just use plain spreadable butter or any kind of chutney or hummus or any sandwich spread as you wish. I am not using any of these spreads, as I just want to keep this as simple as possible, so I am using just shredded cheese which is melted in the process, to make this yummy sandwich.
So here is how you can make this quick, simple, easy and delicious bread omelette following this simple and easy bread omelette recipe.
Easy Bread Omelette Recipe – Bread Omelet Recipe
Makes 1 Servings
Ingredients For Bread Omelette Recipe
- Bread slices 2
- butter 2 tablespoons
- egg 1 large
- salt as needed
- shredded cheese 6 tablespoons or more as needed
Instructions For Bread Omelette Recipe
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg, little salt and 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese together.
- Heat butter in a small pan and as the butter melts, add the whisked egg mixture to the hot pan.
- Gently mix the contents for a minute or so using a good quality spatula which will help the omelette to get cooked evenly with a soft texture, in the French style.
- Once the egg starts setting, you can stop mixing the egg, and let the omelette get cooked, which will take a couple of minutes.
- Once the omelette is cooked, you can flip the omelette and lightly fry the other side too.
- Gently transfer the cooked cheesy omelette from the pan to a serving plate.
- Now toast the bread slices in the same pan, the slices will get toasted with the leftover butter in the pan.
- Alternatively, you can make the omelette easily using a good quality omelette maker and toast the bread slices separately.
- Once one side of the bread slices is toasted, flip the slices, add shredded cheese on top of both slices (2 tablespoons on each slice or more if needed) and toast the other side too.
- As the other side of the slices get toasted and cheese starts to melt, place the omelette on top of one of the slices and press with the other slice on top. Gently press the slices together using a good quality spatula.
- Bread omelette is ready to be served, enjoy it as it is or serve with tomato ketchup.
Hope you found this post on easy bread omelette recipe helpful in making easy and yummy bread omelette for breakfast on snack or dinner or lunch!