Simple Easy Mango Fruit Salad Recipe With Grapes – Mango Grape Salad Recipe
This easy mango fruit salad recipe with grapes or mango grape salad recipe is another simple, easy and yummy fruit salad like the mango banana fruit salad which is very delicious and can be enjoyed for breakfast or dessert as you wish. As we use two fruits mangoes and grapes for this simple fruit dessert, this is also an easy grape salad recipe or black grape salad recipe as we are using black grapes with fresh mangoes to make this fruit salad (You can try other varieties of grapes as well).
This is a very easy and simple to make mango fruit salad and uses fresh fruits to make the salad. One thing I want to recommend is to make sure to use sweet mangoes & sweet grapes (a little sourness is actually good) for the salad, instead of using using very sour fruits for the best results. Something so simple like selecting the right fruits can go a long way in making yummy fruit salads. Try to choose fruits that are sweet and ripe which is slightly sour as well, but not mushy and perfect in texture.
We use a little sugar to sweeten the salad even more, but if you don’t want to use the sugar, you may use pure fresh honey or skip the sweetener altogether and just enjoy the fresh mix of fruits which is more healthy. We also add a touch of fresh lime juice in this simple fruit salad which goes well with this easy mango fruit salad recipe with bananas.
As I mentioned above, the perfect mangoes and grapes for this salad are sweet and little sour, which will blend the flavors so nicely. However even if you have only sour fruits, the use of sugar will help to reduce the sourness. You can store the grapes, mangoes and other fruits and vegetables fresher for longer using this berry, fruit and veggie keeper set.
You can use a regular knife to peel and slice the mangoes but using mango slicer to remove the pit/seed of the mangoes and peel and slice them evenly will make the job more easy. You may also use a potato peeler to easily peel the skin of mangoes.
I used sweet black grapes for this easy mango salad recipe with grapes, but you can try other varieties of grapes as well like red grapes or green grapes. The sweet and sour combination of mangoes and grapes make the perfect fruit salad which can be enjoyed for dessert as well as breakfast or salad.
You can use salad keepers or salad storage containers to make this salad in bulk and refrigerate which can be used later.
So here is the easy mango fruit salad recipe with grapes.
Easy Mango Fruit Salad Recipe With Grapes
Ingredients for easy mango fruit salad recipe with grapes
- Fresh mangoes 2 cups peeled & chopped (medium sized pieces)
- Sweet & Sour Grapes 1 Cup
- Sugar 1 tablespoon
- lime juice 2 teaspoons
Instructions for easy mango fruit salad with grapes
- Wash the mangoes and grapes.
- As I mentioned above, we need cut mangoes for making the salad. If you have fresh mangoes at home, you can peel the mangoes, slice them to remove the seeds and then cut into medium sized pieces. You can use a mango slicer to do the job easily.
- In a bowl, mix together mangoes and sugar. Let it sit for about 5 minutes covered. This will give time for the sugar to dissolve and blend in nicely with the juicy mangoes, which will act like a fruit salad dressing or juicy syrup.
- Mix in the grapes with the mangoes and sprinkle the lemon juice, and gently mix the fruits.
- Transfer the salad to a salad bowl and enjoy!
- If you are not using the fruit salad right away, I recommend refrigerating the salad and using chilled for best results!
Hope you found this post on easy mango fruit salad with grapes helpful!