Best Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe – How To Make Chocolate Cake Without Eggs – Easy & Simple Egg Free Chocolate Cake Recipe
If you are looking for an eggless chocolate cake recipe, here is one of the best eggless chocolate cake recipe which you can easily try at home.
We use sweetened condensed milk to make this chocolate cake without eggs. Even though we are using sweetened condensed milk in the recipe, we also add some sugar in the cake which is needed for the right amount of sweetness for this easy homemade chocolate cake made with special dark cocoa powder and also sweetened condensed milk. I recommend using super fine cake flour to make the cake, which will make it so delicious, but you may also use regular all purpose flour instead.
You can easily make this eggless chocolate cake at your home and enjoy it as a dessert for dinner or you can enjoy it as delicious evening dessert with tea, coffee or milk. You may also enjoy this chocolate cake in the morning if you like to have a piece of delicious cake for breakfast.
If you want to see more eggless cake recipes, see this simple, easy and fluffy vanilla cake recipe which gives you super delicious vanilla cake.
This eggless chocolate cake tend to rise in the middle so if you want a flat cake, please use the cake strips for even baking which will help you to bake a flat leveled caked which won’t rise more than the edges.
For the chocolate frosting, I used this chocolate frosting recipe without powdered sugar. If you follow the frosting recipe exactly, you can make the frosting enough for multiple layers of cake (for about 4 layers of cake), so adjust the recipe accordingly, if you are making for a single layer of cake.
So here is how you can make this easy eggless chocolate cake following this easy eggless chocolate cake recipe using condensed milk.
Best Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe
Ingredients for eggless chocolate cake recipe
- cake flour 1 1/4 cup
- cocoa powder 1/4 cup
- baking powder 1.5 teaspoon
- baking soda 1/2 teaspoon
- sweetened condensed milk 1 can (1 cup)
- sugar 1/2 cup
- whole milk 1/2 cup
- warm water 1/2 cup
- oil 1/2 cup
- vanilla essence few drops
Instructions for eggless chocolate cake recipe
- In a bowl, mix together the dry ingredients – flour, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder.
- In another bowl, mix together the sugar and oil.
- Add the milk and warm water to the bowl, add the vanilla essence and mix everything well.
- Now add the sweetened condensed milk to the milk mixture and mix the contents well until well blended together.
- Add the mixture of wet ingredients slowly to the bowl of dry ingredients with flour, and stir well the ingredients without any lumps. You can use a balloon whisk to mix the contents without forming any lumps.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Transfer the cake batter to a well greased cake pan.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted at the center of the cake comes out clean.
- This cake baked nicely without any troubles for me. However, oven temperatures can vary and so if at any point your cake is not done inside but baked outside then you can cover the top of the cake pan with an aluminium foil and bake for another few more minutes if needed.
- Allow the cake to cool in the rack, once it is cooled enough, cut and serve or apply the frosting if you wish!
Hope you found this post on eggless chocolate cake recipe using condensed milk helpful in making delicious dessert cake for dinner or snack!