Paneer Pulao Recipe With Leftover Cooked Rice & Carrot Paneer Masala
This paneer pulao recipe with leftover cooked rice and carrot paneer masala is so delicious and easy to prepare too. I made this paneer pulao using leftover cooked white rice and also leftover stir fried paneer with carrots.
Since we already have the stir fried paneer masala recipe with carrots here, I do not have to explain how to prepare the paneer carrot masala to prepare this pulao. You can refer to the above link to see the paneer carrot masala recipe in detail and prepare the masala for this easy paneer pulao.
Once you have prepared the paneer carrot masala needed to make this paneer pulao, it is so easy to put it all together and cook the pulao using leftover cooked rice.
This paneer pulao with carrots is so delicious, easy to make and you can just enjoy it as it is. It is kind of a spicy paneer pulao as we have used chilies and masala in this recipe. You may reduce the spiciness by reducing the spices a bit if you wish.
We already have spices in the paneer carrot masala that we use to make this paneer pulao, however we also add some more spices to blend in with the rice.
You may adjust the spices slightly, but while you make any changes keep in mind that the paneer carrot masala we use in this recipe already have some spices. I used ginger garlic paste (buy online here) in this paneer pulao recipe, but you can also use crushed fresh garlic and ginger instead.
This paneer pulao makes a yummy lunch or dinner and you can enjoy it as it is or you can serve it with fresh yogurt or tomato onion raita, simple onion raita or any salads or any curry and pickles as you like.
So here is how you can prepare this easy, delicious paneer pulao with stir fried paneer and carrots following this easy paneer pulao recipe with carrots.
Paneer Pulao With Stir Fried Carrot Paneer Masala Recipe Below – use the paneer carrot masala recipe here to prepare the masala for this paneer pulao
Paneer Pulao Recipe With Carrot Paneer Masala, How To Make Paneer Carrot Rice Pulao
Whole spices to fry
- 2 cardamom pods
- 1 star anise
- 1 small cinnamon sticks
- 2 cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Heat the butter or ghee in a large pan or kadai, add the whole spices - cumin seeds, cardamom pods, star nise, cinnamon stick, cloves and bay leaf and fry lightly.
- Add the oil also to the pan and fry the cashews until light golden brown in color.
- Add the ginger garlic paste also and stir fry until lightly fried.
- Add the cooked white rice (make sure the rice do not have any lumps) to the pan, add enough salt also to the pan, stir everything well and stir fry the contents in low heat for about 2 to 3 minutes until the rice is lightly fried.
- Add the prepared paneer carrot masala and also the garam masala powder to the rice, mix everything very well, stir fry the contents for another 3 to 4 minutes in low to medium heat or until the water from the masala is all absorbed and the masala is well blended with the rice.
- Add the black pepper powder also to the paneer pulao, stir everything in the pan very well and the pulao is ready to be served! Serve the pulao as it is or serve with any curry, pickles, fresh curd or yogurt or any raita like onion tomato raita.
Hope you found this post on paneer pulao recipe using paneer carrot masala helpful in making easy and yummy paneer rice for lunch or dinner.