Whether you are looking for the best side dish for chapathi or quick and easy side dishes for chapathi & poori, here you can find a collection of vegetarian curry or gravies which makes yummy side dishes for both chapathi & poori.
Chapathi and poori are popular Indian flatbread items which are usually enjoyed with side dishes like curry or chutneys or raita (yogurt based salads) though they are also enjoyed in the form of wraps and with spreads.
Some of these dishes can also be used as the side dishes for dosa and idli as well.
Although few curry dishes are specifically meant for chapathi & poori, just like some chutneys are just meant for dosa & idli, many of the Indian curry dishes goes great for all of these.
I have a collection of side dishes here which you can use for dosa & idli.
It is good to have a collection of Indian spices like ground turmeric powder(I love this brand of turmeric powder very much), red chili powder, garam masala powder, curry powder etc to help you make these dishes at home.
So here let us see the collection of curry recipes which will be great to be used as side dishes for chapathi & poori.
Side Dish For Chapathi & Poori – Collection of Curry Recipes For Chapathi & Poori
Potato Curry recipes are popular side dishes for chapathi & poori. See some of the best potato curries (both dry & gravy) which makes easy and yummy side dish for chapathis & pooris.
- Aloo Ka Bharta or Indian style mashed potatoes with onions and spices makes a popular dry side dish with chapathi & poori which is super easy to make as well.
- Potato Peas Curry is a combination of potatoes & green peas with spices to make a yummy gravy which is very easy to prepare as a side dish for chapathi.
Onion & tomato curry recipes are very popularly used as side dishes for chapathi & poori.
See some of the most easy, yummy and best tomato or onion curry recipes here which are great to be used as side dishes for chapathi or poori.
- Tomato Fry Kerala Style Recipe For Chapathi & poori
Chickpea curry recipes or chana dal curry recipes are very popular side dishes for chapathi & poori. See some of the best chickpea curry recipes here which will be great to be used as side dishes for chapathi or poori.
- Easy Chickpea Curry In Tomato Gravy
- One Pot Chickpea Curry With Coconut
- Kerala Style Chickpea Curry Recipe With Roasted Coconut
- Kale Potato Curry Recipe
See below more side dishes which are great to be used with chapathi or poori.
- Egg Roast Dry Kerala Style Recipe
- Masala Egg Curry Recipe
- Coriander & Coconut Chutney
- Green Gram Curry Without Coconut
- Quick & Easy Paneer Curry Recipe
Hope you found this post on side dish for chapathi helpful in making yummy and easy side dishes for chapathi & poori!