Side Dish For Dosa & Idli – Easy Side Dishes For Dosa & Idli – Easy Curry Recipe For Dosa & Idli – More Than 10 Side Dishes For Idli & Dosa
Side dish for dosa and idli includes chutney, sambar recipes as well as delicious curry recipes that goes great with dosa or idli. In South India, if you go to restaurants, dosa or idli is served with different kinds of chutneys and sambar, along with snacks like medhu vada (uzhunnu vada) or masala vada (parippu vada), which makes a very filling and delicious South Indian style breakfast. In this post for side dish for dosa and idli, we will see a good collection of recipes for side dishes that you ca enjoy with dosa or idli.
It is very common to prepare chutneys like coconut chutney, coriander chutney or tomato chutney or vegetable sambar with dosa or idli at South Indian homes for breakfast. However, its not just chutneys or sambar thatgoes great with dosa and idli. Many Indian curries go great as a side dish for dosa and idli and you can also find great vegetarian side dish for dosa and idli which goes well for chapathi & poori or rice as well.
I will link to all blog posts in this blog where I have recipes which goes great as side dish for dosa and idli. As I add more posts with recipes which will be great side dish for dosa and idli, I will link them from here.
So here you can see all my posts on recipes which will be great side dish for dosa and idli.
Ideas For Great Side Dishes For Dosa & Idli
- Coconut Chutney recipe is one of the most popular and simple, easy and quick side dish for dosa or idli. If you have freshly grated coconut or dried or shredded coconut, you can easily prepare delicious coconut chutney for dosa or idli with few other ingredients. You can also see here another dry coconut chutney recipe for rice, which is dry in form which can also be used with dosa or idli if you don’t want gravy.
- Onion Tomato Curry Recipe made with fresh tomatoes, onions and spices goes great with dosa and idli just like it goes great with chapathi or poori or rice. See all tomato recipes here for chapathi and rice.
- Easy sambar recipe in pressure cooker with vegetables makes the perfect easy, quick and delicious side dish for dosa or idli and it goes great with rice as well.
- See all sambar varieties for rice, dosa, idli here
- Simple sambar recipe without vegetables can be made really easy and quick if you want one easy and delicious sambar as side dish for dosa or idli. You do not need any vegetables to make this sambar, but still the dish will be very tasty as a side dish for even rice.
- Easy Potato Curry In Pressure Cooker is great, easy and delicious for dosa, idli, chapathi or rice.
- Potato masala curry recipe is also great for chapathi, rice, dosa or idli.
- Green Peas Potato Curry made with green peas, potatoes and spices is a great side dish for dosa, idli and chapathi.
- Tomato Sambar made of fresh tomatoes and spices (without tamarind) is the perfect side dish for dosa, idli or rice.
- Tomato Moong Dal Sambar is another variety sambar made with fresh tomatoes, spices and yellow mung beans (yellow moong dal) which great with dosa, idli or rice.
- Chickpeas Curry In Roasted Coconut Gravy (kadala curry) is another great side dish for dosa, idli, chapathi, rice, appam and puttu.
- Best Chickpeas Curry – Chana Masala Recipe is perfect side dish for dosa, idli, chapathi, rice and many other popular breakfast items!
Hope you found this post on delicious and easy side dishes for dosa and idli helpful!