Turmeric tea recipe for inflammation is known to be used by people in many Asian countries including India, China, Japan and turmeric tea is known for its anti inflammatory properties.
Turmeric itself is anti inflammatory and adding turmeric to food can help fight inflammation, you can read more about turmeric health benefits here.
Even though you can make turmeric tea recipe with milk, this is a turmeric tea without milk, as it is best to avoid milk in this turmeric tea recipe for inflammation since dairy products can have an adverse effect on inflammation related diseases.
In fact vegan milk products like coconut milk and even almond milk is not good if you have inflammation. We use black tea powder or black tea bags to make this turmeric tea recipe for inflammation along with few spices with anti inflammatory health benefits.
Buy Organic Anti Inflammatory Turmeric Tea Here
This turmeric tea recipe is popularly used in India as a home remedy for arthritis and inflammation related pains, however, this blog post is to share information only. I am not a doctor and please don’t take this as a medical advice. You should consult a doctor for any medical advises that you may need. If you are taking any medicine for any illness or if you have any allergies please consult with your doctor before taking any herbs or home remedies.
So here is how we prepare this turmeric tea recipe for inflammation which is believed to help with inflammation related issues if taken regularly.
Homemade Turmeric Tea Recipe For Inflammation
- 1 teaspoon Black Tea Powder (or use tea bag)
- 1 cup Water
- ¾ teaspoon Organic Turmeric Powder
- 2 cloves
- 1 teaspoon Organic Black Peppercorns or Black Pepper Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Organic Nutmeg Powder or a pinch
- 1 teaspoon Fresh grated ginger or organic ginger root powder
- 1 Cardamom pods optional
- 2 tablespoons Pure organic raw honey
- Add water and as the water starts getting hot, add the tea powder.
- When it starts boiling, add all ingredients except honey and boil for about 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, switch off the stove, cover the pan and let it sit like that for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, strain the tea, add the raw honey to the herbal tea and mix well. Enjoy the turmeric tea while it is still warm!
All these spices that we add in this tea recipe are known to have anti inflammatory properties and it is excellent if you can enjoy these in moderate amounts by adding them to your diet.
Disclaimer: As I already mentioned above I am not a doctor and the information shared here is only for reference purpose, please check with your doctor if you are on medication for any kind of illnesses or if you have any allergy problems.
You might like to see my post on turmeric milk recipe or turmeric for sore throat and cold remedy
Leave a Reply