Baked Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal For Breakfast Or Snack
This easy baked apple oatmeal recipe is a kid friendly recipe, and you can prepare this so easily using fresh apples and oatmeal.
- 2 large Apples I used red delicious apples but you can use any variety
- 1 cup Oats I used old fashioned steel cut oats which I loved in this recipe because of the chewy texture
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- ¼ cup 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter melted, or ghee
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon powder preferrably ceylon cinnamon or you can use regular cinnamon powder also
Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
Dice the apples into small even sized cubes.
Transfer the diced apples to the baking pan, spread them in a single layer.
Add the oats, maple syrup and milk to the apples in the pan, mix everything well.
Add the ghee or melted butter to the oats mixture and mix again.
Sprinkle the cinnamon powder on top of the oats mixture and gently stir in to combine with the ingredients.
Bake in the preheated oven for about 45 to 50 minutes or until the oats and apples are well baked and your kitchen is filled with the wonderful aroma of cinnamon apple flavored baked oatmeal!
Calories: 247kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 97mg | Potassium: 287mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 335IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 98mg | Iron: 1mg