Cauliflower Crumbles - Roasted Frozen Cauliflower Rice
Easy oven roasted cauliflower crumbles or cauliflower rice with spices (you may adjust the spices based on your preference) makes a yummy side dish or topping which you can prepare easily.
- 16 oz cauliflower crumbles (cauliflower rice)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt adjust to taste
- 2 tablespoons oil or melted butter
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced, powdered or crushed
- 1 teaspoon black pepper crushed or powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds powder
Preheat oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit.
Transfer the cauliflower rice or crumbles to a large bowl and add all the remaining ingredients to it.
Mix all ingredients well so the cauliflower rice is well coated with oil, salt and spices.
Let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
Arrange the marinated cauliflower rice or crumbles in a single layer in a greased baking tray.
Bake for about 30 to 35 minutes or until the crumbles are lightly browned and roasted. If your cauliflower rice is smaller sized, it may get roasted even faster so make sure to watch after about 20 minutes of time. Serve hot with rice for lunch or dinner or use the roasted cauliflower crumbles in other recipes!
Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 185mg | Potassium: 352mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 74IU | Vitamin C: 55mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1mg