Homemade pasta sauce using fresh tomatoes or specifically saying homemade spaghetti sauce recipe using fresh tomatoes can be made from scratch easily using fresh tomatoes and your favorite spices.
A little amount of good quality spaghetti sauce can make your pasta taste great and you can easily buy the spaghetti sauce online or you can make the spaghetti sauce fresh at home using fresh ingredients like fresh tomatoes and spices.
If you like tomato chunks in your pasta sauce, the making is much easier.
This is a quick homemade pasta sauce recipe using tomatoes without onions, if you wish to add onions, you can chop one large onion finely and saute it really well before adding the tomatoes.
If you want the sauce to be more of a smooth texture, you can puree a couple of tomatoes and cook along with the tomato sauce that we are going to prepare from scratch.
You can even process the entire tomato sauce in your food processor if you don’t want any chunks of tomatoes at all, which will give you a very fine and smooth puree of sauce if that is what you like.
I didn’t remove the skin or seeds of the tomatoes, as the seeds and skin of the tomatoes are very healthy.
So this is a homemade tomato sauce recipe with skin and seeds of the fresh tomatoes. However, you can tweak the recipe and remove the seeds and skin of the tomatoes if you wish.
You could try this food mill if you wish to puree the sauce as well as remove the seeds and skin of the tomatoes.
Whatever is the texture you like, the basic thing is that we prepare this homemade pasta sauce using fresh tomatoes and our favorite spices and this homemade pasta sauce using fresh tomatoes is really easy to make and it is so yummy to pour over any kind of pasta or your favorite spaghetti.
This homemade pasta sauce using fresh tomatoes is perfect for spaghetti recipes so this is also the most easy homemade spaghetti sauce recipe using fresh tomatoes from scratch.
If you have fresh tomatoes and spices at your home, you don’t have to worry if your pasta sauce is over. You can use this homemade pasta sauce using fresh tomatoes in places of spaghetti sauce with tomatoes, marinara sauce for pasta or any recipe that calls for adding fresh tomato sauce for dressing or flavoring.
I used turmeric powder and red chili powder in this homemade spaghetti sauce recipe, as spices are healthy and add exotic flavors to the dish. Feel free to experiment with your own favorite spices and enjoy the exotic flavors!
So here is how you can make this easy homemade pasta sauce using fresh tomatoes.
Homemade Pasta Sauce Using Fresh Tomatoes Recipe Below
Homemade Pasta Sauce Using Fresh Tomatoes And Spices, Quick Pasta Sauce Recipe Without Onions
- Fresh tomatoes medium sized 8
- Olive Oil 3 tablespoons
- Garlic 3 to 4 cloves crushed or minced
- Oregano powder 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper 1 teaspoon
- turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
- red chili powder 1/4 teaspoon
- salt as required
- sugar 1 teaspoon
- Water 1 Cup
- Cut the tomatoes into small pieces and keep aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add the crushed garlic, saute for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and water, keep the stove in high heat and wait for the water to start boiling.
- As the water starts boiling, add salt and sugar, gently mix everything, reduce the heat to low.
- Let the tomatoes get cooked in low heat for about 10 to 15 minutes, stirring in between to make sure the sauce is not getting burnt at the bottom of the pan (Keep the pan open while the tomatoes are getting cooked).
- After 10 to 15 minutes, the tomatoes will be cooked and soft, you can gently mash them using a spatula or spoon. If needed, you may add a little more water and olive oil and cook the tomatoes for more time until the tomatoes are really soft so you can mash them really well using a spatula or spoon.
- Now add all the spices to the tomato mixture and mix well, and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes or until everything is well combined and the mixture has reached the consistency of sauce. Your homemade pasta sauce using fresh tomatoes is ready to be used and you can mix it with your cooked pasta or spaghetti or you can pour this hot tomato sauce over any pasta or spaghetti, sprinkle cheese and enjoy!
More Pictures From The Preparation Homemade Pasta Sauce Using Fresh Tomatoes And Spices