White garlic sauce for pasta can be easily made at home within minutes if you have the very few ingredients required to make this easy and delicious white garlic sauce which is perfect for pasta recipes.
This pasta sauce is a no cheese recipe so we do not use any cheese in the preparation.
As you can see one of the main ingredients that add flavor to the sauce is garlic, so this white garlic sauce for pasta is perfect for vegetarian garlic flavored pasta recipes.
You can also add more garlic to the pasta separately, if you like the garlic flavor.
This recipe for white garlic sauce for pasta is very simple, easy to prepare on stove top and we need only very few ingredients.
You may also play with few flavors like adding some of your favorite spices if you like, but keep in mind that if you add other ingredients it could affect the color of the sauce which may change from white.
As I already mentioned one of the main ingredients in the recipe for white garlic sauce for pasta is garlic.
I used garlic powder for this recipe as it is the most easy way to add garlic flavor to the sauce if you prefer a smooth white garlic sauce for pasta.
If you don’t mind the little pieces of garlic, you may also use minced garlic or freshly crushed garlic.
But I highly recommend using fine garlic powder for this creamy white garlic sauce recipe.
If you are looking for a simple white sauce for pasta without garlic, you can even skip the garlic powder (and pepper powder) and just make the simple and easy white sauce for pasta 🙂
This white garlic sauce for pasta is very easy to make and it perfectly blended with the parsley pasta I made. You can use this white garlic sauce to pair with any vegetarian pasta dishes you love with white sauce.
So here is how we can make this delicious and easy white garlic sauce for pasta without cheese.
White Garlic Sauce For Pasta Recipe Below
White Garlic Sauce For Pasta No Cheese Recipe, How To Make Garlic Sauce For Pasta Without Cream & Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- 1 teaspoon fine garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper powder optional
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (adjust to taste)
- In a small pan, melt the butter and add flour. Stir well with a spoon so no lumps are formed.
- When the butter and flour are nicely mixed, add the milk and stir everything well.
- Add salt and garlic powder, bring the sauce to a boil while still stirring.
- Once the pasta sauce starts boiling, sprinkle the white pepper powder (if using) and switch off the stove and transfer the sauce from the stove.
- Pour the sauce to the cooked pasta and mix the pasta gently so each pasta shell is coated with the white sauce.
Hope you found this post on white garlic sauce for pasta helpful for flavoring healthy, delicious and easy vegetarian pasta dishes for lunch or dinner!