No Boil Spaghetti Bake Recipe – Kid Friendly Cheese Spaghetti In Oven
This no boil spaghetti bake recipe is very easy and you can make delicious spaghetti for lunch or dinner. This is a cheesy spaghetti bake without vegetables and so it is a basic and easy way to make spaghetti in the oven with cheese and sauce.
Many spaghetti bake recipes use cottage cheese however this no boil spaghetti bake recipe is made without cottage cheese, as I used a mix of cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and also Mexican blend, which turned out perfect and delicious.
This no boil spaghetti bake recipe is one of the most easy recipes to prepare delicious spaghetti which makes a big batch of spaghetti with very little effort, as we really put all ingredients to the baking pan and bake the spaghetti instead of boiling the spaghetti first. You can buy spaghetti noodles and marinara sauce here if you wish, which you can use for the recipe.
So there is no advanced boiling or cooking of the pasta involved, and neither there is any need of draining the water which comes with boiling the pasta. We just bake the contents in the pan and we get this rich and delicious baked spaghetti which the entire family can enjoy, as this baked spaghetti is also a very kid friendly recipe with its cheesy flavor.
For more delicious baked pasta recipes, have a look at this baked mushroom pasta recipe and baked lasagna noodles recipe, though the pasta is boiled and cooked first and then baked in those two recipes, unlike this no boil spaghetti bake recipe.
So here is how you can make this delicious and cheesy baked spaghetti without boiling the spaghetti first, following this easy no boil spaghetti bake recipe.
You will need a large 13*9 baking pan to bake this spaghetti in the oven, you can also use disposable pans just like you see in the pictures.
No Boil Spaghetti Bake – Recipe Below
This no boil spaghetti bake recipe is so simple, easy and delicious cheese spaghetti which you can prepare as a big batch in the oven.
- spaghetti 1 lbs
- water 3 cups
- marinara sauce 3 cups
- shredded cheese 3 cups I used cheddar, mozzarella and Mexican blend
- salt as needed
- garlic powder 3 teaspoons
- olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Preheat oven to 425 degree Fahrenheit.
- Layer the spaghetti (or any pasta you are using) in a single layer in the baking pan on top of the spread.
- Add the water, marinara sauce and enough salt, stir everything well with the spaghetti.
- Also add the garlic powder and olive oil, stir again to mix the contents well.
- Cover with aluminium foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes of baking, remove the foil and add 2 cups of shredded cheese, put the pan back for baking without the foil covering for another few minutes until the cheese begins to melt (it took around 10 minutes for me).
- Once the cheese starts to melt, gently stir the contents so the melted cheese will blend with the spaghetti.
- Top the spaghetti with the remaining cheese (you may add little more cheese if you wish) and bake for another 10 minutes or until the cheese is all melted and started to brown.
- Transfer the baking pan from the hot oven, serve the delicious baked spaghetti for lunch or dinner!
Hope you found this post on no boil baked spaghetti recipe helpful in making easy, simple and delicious baked spaghetti for lunch or dinner.