Cream Cheese Ice Cream Recipe Without Ice Cream Maker – Easy, Simple, Homemade No Churn Eggless Vanilla Cream Cheese Ice Cream Recipe Using Sweetened Condensed Milk – How To Make Cream Cheese Ice Cream
Cream cheese ice cream recipe using sweetened condensed milk is very delicious and so easy to prepare. This is a simple and easy cream cheese ice cream recipe without ice cream maker and it is a simple and yummy vanilla flavored cream cheese ice cream recipe.
Cream cheese ice creams are delicious, easy to make without an ice cream maker and it is naturally so creamy and flavorful because of the cheese.
I love cream cheese ice creams and this homemade cream cheese mango ice cream is the best homemade mango ice cream ever made using fresh sweet mangoes, cream cheese and condensed milk!
We use 8 oz of cream cheese with about 12 oz of sweetened condensed milk to make the perfect cream cheese ice cream that is sweet and delicious.
If you love the flavor and texture of cream cheese more in the ice cream, you may even add a little more cream cheese (if you add more cream cheese you may need to add more sweetener for which you can use powdered sugar) to make it more cheesy!
In fact, the first time I made it I used 16 oz of cream cheese for 12 oz condensed milk along with 1 cup of powdered sugar and vanilla flavor, and it was so delicious and my kids loved it.
However, with an amount of 16 oz cream cheese, it tasted more like a delicious ice cream with a texture of cream cheese frosting, so I reduced the amount of cream cheese next time and added some heavy whipping cream to get the right texture for ice cream and it was perfect.
So here is how you can make this simple and easy vanilla cream cheese ice cream with sweetened condensed milk following this easy cream cheese ice cream recipe without ice cream maker.
Easy Vanilla Cream Cheese Ice Cream Recipe Below
Cream Cheese Ice Cream Recipe - Eggless No Churn Vanilla Cream Cheese Ice Cream Recipe Without Ice Cream Maker
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 12 ounces sweetened condensed milk may adjust the amount slightly
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar or as needed, optional
- Chill the mixing bowl and mixer blades in the refrigerator at least for about 15 minutes in advance to the making of ice cream.
- Transfer the softened cream cheese to the chilled bowl and mix using a good quality electric mixer ( I used a hand mixer) for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream and mix for another 1 minute until soft peaks begin to form.
- Add the vanilla essence and also sweetened condensed milk to the bowl, mix well using a spoon and then beat for about 2 minutes until all the ingredients are well combined and the mixture is soft. If you prefer more sweetness, you may add a couple of spoons of powdered sugar (only if you want it more sweet) and beat for another one more minute until the sugar is well blended with the mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to a freezer safe bowl and freeze for about 30 minutes (do not mix it if the mixture is already frozen, you can wait until the mixture is slightly melted so you can whip it easily).
- After 30 minutes, while the mixture is still not frozen, beat the mixture for about 1 to 2 minutes which will make the ice cream more creamy and you will get the perfect texture.
- Transfer the mixture back to the freezer and freezer for another 4 to 6 hours or until the ice cream is set.
You can leave the ice cream in refrigerator for few minutes (about 10 minutes) prior to serving, which will make it soft enough so you can easily scoop it out.
If you love more cheesy texture and flavor, you may slightly increase the amount of cream used and add more powdered sugar for the desired sweetness. On the other side, if you prefer more light texture with a light cream cheese flavor, you can slightly increase the amount of heavy whipping cream and add little more powdered sugar to adjust the sweetness.
Hope you found this post on homemade vanilla cream cheese ice cream recipe helpful in making easy and yummy cream cheese ice cream!