These coconut flour chocolate chip cookies are yummy, gluten free and they hold up well once cooled to room temperature and you can save them in air tight containers and refrigerate for using later.
If you love the coconut flavor, you will love these yummy and simple coconut flour cookies with chocolate chips.
If you have any leftover coconut flour at home, this is a great recipe to use the left over coconut flour.
If you are gluten free or trying to reduce the intake of gluten, then it makes sense to use gluten free flours like almond flour or coconut flour in your diet.
They are wholesome flours made from real whole foods which are also gluten free, so you can enjoy them.
Even if you are on a gluten free diet, you can enjoy desserts made using gluten free flours, and this coconut flour chocolate chip cookies is one fantastic recipe for an easy, delicious gluten free cookies which you can make in no time.
If you want to make this recipe low carb and keto friendly chocolate chip cookies, simply replace the sugar with any powdered keto friendly sweetener of your choice.
Also make sure to use chocolate chip cookies that are gluten free as well!
So here is how you can make this easy, delicious coconut flour chocolate chip cookies from scratch.
Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Below
Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe - Easy, Gluten Free Cookie Recipe
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips make sure to use gluten free
- 1/2 cup sugar use any powdered sweetener if you wish
- 1/2 cup melted butter or oil at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- In a bowl, mix together the coconut flour (make sure there are no lumps in the flouand baking soda so the baking soda is mixed evenly with the flour.
- In another bowl, mix together the melted butter and eggs.
- Add the sugar and vanilla essence also to the butter eggs mixture and whisk everything well.
- Add the wet ingredients mixture to the dry coconut flour mixture, mix well to combine all ingredients.
- Add the chocolate chips to the cookie dough mixture and mix in.
- Refrigerate the mixture for about 10 to 15 minutes so they thicken and reach the perfect cookie dough consistency.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- prepare a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper.
- drop spoonfuls of mixture onto the sheet (I used about 2 tablespoonand you may gently press the top of the mixture if you want the cookie surface to be smooth. I did this with some of the cookies.
- Bake for 14 to 16 minutes until the top is slightly browned.
Once the cookies are cooled enough, they will hold up well (with a soft texture) and you can enjoy them. If you wish to save them for later, place in airtight containers and refrigerate or they may turn crumbly.
More Pictures From The Preparation
Hope you found this post on coconut flour chocolate chip cookies helpful in making easy and delicious homemade gluten free cookies using coconut flour.