This soft, moist banana chocolate chip cookies vegan recipe is so simple and easy to follow.
They are soft banana cookies with chocolate cookies which are so delicious and easy and quick to bake at home from scratch using well ripened bananas.
Since they happen to be vegan too, obviously these banana cookies are eggless and dairy free, so if you are on a vegan diet or dairy free diet or just want to bake an easy, eggless fruit cookie, this is so easy perfect!
So if you have any ripe leftover bananas and if you are trying to bake something other than banana bread or banana cake or banana muffins, do try these banana cookies which are soft, super delicious and super easy to make!
So here is how you can make these soft banana cookies following this easy vegan banana chocolate cookie recipe from scratch.
Banana Chocolate Cookies Vegan Recipe Below
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies Vegan Recipe
- in a bowl, mix together the dry flour, baking powder, baking soda and sugar until they are evenly combined.
- Mash the bananas very well in another bowl.
- Add the oil and vanilla essence to the mashed bananas, mix well.
- Add the banana mixture to the dry flour mixture, mix very well until there is no more dry flour. The cookie dough should be sticky in texture.
- Refrigerate the mixture for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- After chilling the dough for 15 minutes, add the chocolate chips and mix in evenly with the dough.
- Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment sheet and drop spoonfuls of cookie dough onto the sheet. The cookies will spread slightly while baking so make sure to leave some space between the cookies if you do not want them to stick together (If necessary, you may bake the entire cookies in two batches if there's no enough space in the cookie sheet).
- bake for 12 to 14 minutes until the top of the banana cookies is lightly browned.
Hope you found this post on easy banana chocolate chip cookies recipe helpful in making easy, yummy and vegan cookies with ripe bananas and chocolate chips.