Celery Stir Fry Recipe – Easy, Delicious Celery Stir Fry Recipe
This celery stir fry recipe using an iron skillet is so delicious and very easy and quick to prepare which you can enjoy as it is or enjoy it as a side with rice.
The stir fried celery is made so delicious and flavorful with the addition of exotic spices and herbs like this.
If you want to include celery in your diet and if you do not like the taste of fresh celery like in salads, this is a great way to add celery to your diet without compromising on flavor or taste. I do not really like the raw celery taste or flavor and I do not care much about it in cooked form too.
However, I know celery is very healthy and good to include in food, and I found an easy way to include it in the food by stir frying the celery with mild spices. Even then, simple celery stir fry didn’t appeal to me much as it looked bland and lacked something, and the flavor was still little too much for me.
However this celery stir fry recipe is different. It is crispy, lightly browned and delicious. And to me, what changed the whole flavor of this dish is one ingredient – dried oregano flakes!
I didn’t think much when I added dried oregano flakes to the celery stir fry, but it totally changed the flavor of the dish and lightly browning the dish in an iron skillet made this stir fry totally delicious. It is a win win with texture and flavor!
More Stir Fry Recipes In This Blog:
So here is how you can make this easy, quick and delicious stir fried celery following this easy celery stir fry recipe.
Easy Celery Stir Fry Recipe Below
Easy Celery Stir Fry Recipe - How To Make Stir Fried Celery
- 4 celery sticks
- 1/4 teaspoon salt adjust to taste
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano flakes
- Wash the celery sticks very well and chop into small sized pieces. You can also use the leaves that are in the celery sticks. Keep the chopped celery aside.
- Heat the oil in a good quality iron skillet or pan, add the chopped celery sticks to it.
- Add salt and mix well, let it stir fry for about a minute.
- Add the garlic powder and dried oregano flakes and stir fry for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Finally add the black pepper powder, mix well and stir fry for another 2 minutes or until the celery is lightly browned and crispy in texture. Enjoy the delicious stir fried celery as it is or enjoy it as a side with rice as you wish!
More Pictures From The Preparation Of Stir Fried Celery With Spices & Herbs
Hope you found this post on celery stir fry recipe helpful in making easy and tasty celery stir fry!