Banana cheese sandwich is so easy to make following this easy banana sandwich recipe and here we will see how to make banana sandwich without peanut butter.
If you love banana sandwiches, but if you have a peanut butter allergy, this banana cheese sandwich will be perfect as it is so yummy and it is peanut butter free.
This banana cheese sandwich is kid friendly and it is great for breakfast or snack.
I used soft potato bread to make the banana sandwich and I used shredded cheese to make the sandwich along with a ripe yummy banana (not over ripe).
You can use your favorite bread and I recommend using toasted bread if you are using whole wheat bread or any bread that are not soft like white bread or potato bread.
Even potato bread or white bread, you can toast for better taste. However I skipped toasting the bread and just made this banana cheese sandwich so quickly and easily.
If you prefer toasted bread, just toast two slices of your favorite bread and keep it ready so we can make this banana cheese sandwich so easily.
Even if you don’t have a bread toaster or sandwich maker, you can toast bread like this and you can make simple cheese sandwich in a microwave without using toaster like this.
So whether you use any soft bread or toasted bread, here is how you can make this easy banana sandwich without peanut butter following this easy banana sandwich recipe.
Easy Banana Cheese Sandwich For Breakfast & Snack
- Bread slices 2 (you can use toasted bread if you wish)
- Shredded Cheese 6 tablespoons (more or less as you wish)
- Banana 1
- Sugar 2 teaspoons (optional)
- Take two slices of your favorite bread. I used soft potato bread, but you can choose your favorite bread. If you choose brown bread which is not very soft, I recommend toasting the bread slices. You can even toast the slices without a toaster, see how to do it here.
- Slice the banana in slightly thick round slices and if you are using sugar, just sprinkle the sugar on the banana slices and gently toss them in a bowl.
- Transfer the bread slices on to a microwave safe plate and arrange the banana slices in a single layer on top of both slices.
- Add shredded cheese evenly in a single layer on both slices covering the banana slices.
- Microwave for about 30 seconds or until the cheese is melted.
- You can serve the slices as they are or put the second slice of bread on top of the first slice of bread and press gently so they will stick together to make a yummy and simple banana cheese sandwich.
Enjoy the banana cheese sandwich for breakfast or snack as you wish!
Hope you found this post on this kid friendly and easy banana cheese sandwich recipe for breakfast or snack helpful!