Easy Raspberry Crisp Recipe Using Fresh Raspberries & Coconut Palm Sugar
Easy raspberry crisp recipe using real, fresh raspberries from scratch is easy to follow and you can make yummy and easy raspberry crisp at your home. Fresh raspberries get spoiled quite fast and this easy raspberry crisp recipe is a yummy way to finish off the left over raspberries or extra raspberries that you have at your home.
I used coconut palm sugar to make this raspberry crisp which gave it the dark chocolate color and also a wonderful flavor. If you don’t want to use coconut palm sugar, you can easily replace it with regular white sugar.
This easy raspberry crisp recipe gives you a easy and delicious dessert for dinner and you can enjoy it as a dessert for breakfast or snack.
This fruit crisp make using fresh raspberries also makes a yummy after school snack for kids who like the flavor of coconut palm sugar. If your kids don’t like coconut palm sugar, you may use white sugar.
I love baked desserts using fresh berries and I have a few here which are very simple to make and delicious too.
I referred to this raspberry crisp recipe from here which I modified to make my own.
So here is how I made this easy raspberry crisp following this super easy raspberry crisp recipe.
Easy Raspberry Crisp Recipe Below
Easy Raspberry Crisp Recipe From Scratch, How To Make Raspberry Crisp Using Fresh Raspberries At Home
- fresh raspberries 2 cups
- coconut palm sugar 3/4 cup
- extra sugar or coconut palm sugar 1 tablespoon
- flour 1/3 cup
- extra flour 2 tablespoons
- butter 1/4 cup softened
- oats 3/4 cups
- extra butter for greasing the baking pan
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, gently mix the fresh raspberries with the extra 2 tablespoons flour and extra 1 tablespoon of sugar until the raspberries are well coated. It is fine even if the raspberries get a bit mixed up.
- Grease the baking pan with butter and layer the fruit mixture made of raspberries in a single layer.
- In another bowl, mix together the remaining flour, oats and coconut palm sugar (or white sugar) and mix well.
- Add the softened butter to the flour mixture and mix the contents until the contents are very well mixed.
- Add this flour mixture on top of the raspberry mixture in the baking pan in a single layer. Gently press the mixture using a spoon.
- Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes. Serve the delicious raspberry crisp while it is still warm, or you can also serve it at room temperature or chilled.
Hope you like this post on easy raspberry crisp recipe using real, fresh raspberries and coconut palm sugar!