This creamy raspberry milkshake without ice cream is made using fresh real raspberries and to make it very creamy and yummy even without ice cream I added few spoons of instant strawberry instant milkshake powder.
I used strawberry milkshake powder, because I couldn’t find a raspberry milkshake powder and I was certain that the strawberry milkshake powder will only make the already yummy shake more delicious!
I also have recipe for this yummy strawberry milkshake made without ice cream in my blog where I used fresh real strawberries to make creamy strawberry milkshake.
In the above link, you will find many tips to make milkshakes even without ice cream along with a yummy apple milkshake recipe.
Coming back to the raspberry milkshake recipe, you may choose to avoid this extra strawberry milkshake powder and try the recipe with the remaining ingredients and it will still be good and yummy you can enjoy this raspberry milkshake made of real raspberries for breakfast or snack.
However I highly recommend adding the strawberry milkshake powder as it will add more berry flavor to the drink and make it more colorful and creamy as well.
And as we are using a good amount of fresh raspberries, you will get the real flavor of raspberry milkshake by following this recipe for raspberry milkshake without ice cream.
So here is how I made this yummy raspberry milkshake without ice cream following this easy raspberry milkshake recipe or raspberry shake recipe.
Easy Raspberry Milkshake Recipe Below
Raspberry Milkshake Without Ice Cream
- 1.5 cups fresh raspberries washed
- 2 cups whole milk chilled
- 2 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon instant strawberry milkshake powder optional
- 2 tablespoons sugar adjust according to your preference
- Transfer all ingredients to a good quality blender and blend until the shake is very smooth and creamy.
- Filter the raspberry milkshake through a good strainer to avoid the remains of any raspberry seeds. Pour into tall glasses or cups, enjoy!
Hope you found this post on raspberry milkshake without ice cream or easy raspberry milkshake recipe helpful!