Garlic Butter Mushrooms Recipe – Easy & Simple Homemade Garlic Butter Mushrooms Recipe
Garlic butter mushrooms recipe using button mushrooms, butter, garlic and few other ingredients is so easy to make and you can have a delicious side of mushrooms for lunch or dinner.
Garlic butter mushrooms make a delicious side for mushroom lovers, and you can use it with rice or use it with pasta for lunch or dinner, or with anything as you wish.
I do not recommend washing the mushrooms in water, especially if it comes cleaned, as the extra water content makes it soggy and difficult to cook as the mushrooms already have a lot of water content on its own.
Make sure to use good quality, fresh mushrooms, good quality butter, garlic and other ingredients for the best results.
So here is how you can make this delicious garlic butter mushrooms following this easy garlic butter mushrooms recipe.
More Mushrooms Recipe That You Might Like:
Easy Garlic Butter Mushrooms Recipe Below
- Sliced button mushrooms 16 oz
- butter 1 stick
- salt as needed
- garlic powder 2 teaspoons
- black pepper powder 1 teaspoon
- garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
- turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
- red chili powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Lightly heat the butter in a large frying pan or skillet, and add the garlic powder, stir well.
- Add the cleaned mushrooms to the butter garlic mixture and stir well.
- Stir fry the mushrooms in low to medium heat for about 10 to 12 minutes or until the water content from the mushrooms is all released and evaporated and the mushrooms are cooked well.
- Add the salt and black pepper powder also the pan, mix well and stir fry for another 1 to 2 minutes or until the mushrooms are roasted and start to turn light golden brown.
- If you are using the extra spices as I mentioned in the ingredients (which will add more flavors to the mushrooms), add all those spices now, give a quick stir and saute for another 1 to 2 minutes so that the garlic butter roasted mushrooms will get sauteed once more in a blend of exotic spices. Now the delicious garlic butter mushrooms is ready to serve, make sure to serve this hot for best results!
You can serve the garlic butter roasted mushrooms as a yummy side with rice or use with pasta or any sandwich or whatever you like to pair it with. As I already mentioned, make sure to serve the mushrooms hot or warm for best results.
Hope you found this post on garlic butter mushrooms helpful in making easy and delicious garlic butter mushrooms for lunch or dinner.