Instant Pot Buttered Noodles Recipe With Garlic Butter & Cheese Prepared Using Amish Style Narrow Home Style Egg Noodles (One Pot Meal)
Instant pot buttered noodles recipe using garlic, butter and also cheese is so delicious, quick and easy to prepare using the instant pot.
This instant pot noodles is prepared using Amish style narrow egg noodles and it is delicious!
Just like we can make one pot pasta in instant pot (recipe here), we can also make instant pot noodles in instant pot without needing to boil the noodles or draining the water.
This is a very simple and easy kid friendly noodles recipe too, and the recipe is flexible and you may add more suitable flavors to this dish, as you like. And this is my 400th blog post in this blog as well!!
This is a creamy instant pot buttered noodles recipe with creamy texture coming from butter and cheese and more flavor from the garlic powder that we use.
You may also add additional ingredients like black pepper powder, oregano powder etc if you like. If you like to add black pepper powder, you can just sprinkle it on the prepared buttered noodles and enjoy!
I used the Amish style narrow home style noodles (which had a cooking time of 12 to 20 minutes on stove top according to the directions in the package for stove top cooking, but its cooked faster in the instant pot!) for this instant pot buttered noodles recipe.
If you are using any other brands or any other kind of noodles, the amount of water and cooking time may slightly differ, but still you can use the instructions in this instant pot buttered noodles recipe for guidance with slight variations as needed.
So here is how you can prepare this delicious and easy Amish style buttered noodles following this quick and easy instant pot buttered noodles recipe.
Easy Instant Pot Buttered Noodles Recipe Below
Instant Pot Buttered Noodles Recipe, How To Make Noodles In Instant Pot
- 16 oz noodles I used Amish style narrow home style noodles
- 6 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt adjust as needed
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cups shredded cheese I recommend cheddar or mexican blend (may use more or less according to your preference)
- 1 large onions
- Chop the onions finely and add to the inner pot.
- Set the saute function in high, add the oil and add the chopped onions.
- Add enough salt, also two tablespoons of butter and saute for about 10 minutes until the onions are about to lightly brown in color. You will need to stir in between as needed.
- Add the garlic powder and saute for one more minute. Press the 'keep warm/cancel' button so the pot will stop sauteing.
- Add the water, noodles, enough salt and remaining butter to the inner pot, close the instant pot with lid in sealing position, press manual and pressure cook in high for 3 minutes of time. Make sure to add the water first before adding the noodles as there should be water at the bottom of the pot for the best results.
- Once the cooking is done (which will be done once enough pressure is built up inside the pot), the pot will beep and you can press the 'keep warm' button. Wait for the instant pot to naturally release the pressure.
- Once the pressure is all naturally released, carefully open the lid by turning the lid to venting position.
- Stir the cooked noodles gently using a spatula and add the cheese, gently mix in. Keep the noodles closed in the pot for few more minutes until serving for best results! Enjoy the simple, warm and delicious buttered noodles with cheese for lunch or dinner!
More Pictures From The Preparation Of Instant Pot Buttered Noodles
Hope you found this post on easy instant pot buttered noodles recipe helpful in making quick, easy and delicious instant pot buttered noodles!