How To Make Instant Pot Spaghetti Noodles (One Pot Recipe)
This instant pot spaghetti recipe is a very simple, easy and basic instant pot spaghetti noodles recipe with marinara sauce, which you can tweak a bit to add more flavors and other ingredients.
By following this instant pot spaghetti recipe, you can easily make perfect spaghetti noodles using instant pot.
This is a one pot spaghetti recipe which means you do not have to boil the spaghetti in advance or drain the water from the pasta, but just dump all the ingredients in the instant pot and let it do the job!
So just like this no boil spaghetti bake recipe I have here, this instant pot spaghetti recipe is a very simple and easy one pot meal.
More Pasta Recipes From This Blog:
- Instant Pot Pasta Soup Recipe
- No Boil Spaghetti Bake Recipe
- Easy Lasagna Noodles Recipe Without Ricotta Cheese
- Baked Mushroom Pasta Recipe
- Garlic Parsley Pasta Recipe
- Indian Style Pasta Topped With Roasted Cauliflower Florets
I used 6 quart instant pot to make this spaghetti so you can use any 6 quart instant pot or larger pots to make this amount of spaghetti.
Make sure to use the exact amount of water for the specified amount of spaghetti and also follow the directions exactly as instructed to cook the perfect spaghetti easily in your instant pot.
Once you have learnt how to cook spaghetti in instant pot, you may try to adjust the ingredients and add more flavors and experiment with more ingredients.
I am using a simple spaghetti recipe where we cook the spaghetti and add the marinara sauce to the cooked spaghetti.
I also used some fresh spinach in this spaghetti recipe, but that is totally optional and you can skip the spinach if you do not want to add the spinach.
I only used a little shredded cheese (I used Mexican blend) which I sprinkled over the prepared pasta, you can add more cheese as you like.
More Instant Pot Recipes In This Blog:
So here is how you can make this simple and easy spaghetti using your instant pot following this simple and basic instant pot spaghetti recipe.
I used one pack of this 16 oz spaghetti (1 lb) for this recipe.
Instant Pot Spaghetti Recipe Below
Instant Pot Spaghetti Recipe, How To Make Perfect Spaghetti Using Instant Pot
- 1 lbs spaghetti noodles
- 8 cups water
- salt as needed
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups marinara sauce add more if needed
- 2 cups shredded cheese or use as needed
- 2 cups fresh spinach (optional)
- Break the spaghetti noodles into half the length, transfer to the inner pot of instant pot.
- Add the water, salt and garlic powder, mix everything well.
- Add butter and olive oil, stir again and let it sit for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- After 2 to 3 minutes stir the noodles again (this will help to prevent the noodles from sticking) and add the fresh spinach to the pot (you may also use chopped spinach if you wish or if you don't want to add spinach, you can leave that out), stir everything well again.
- Close the instant pot with lid in sealing position.
- Switch on the instant pot, press manual and pressure cook on high for 4 minutes.
- It will take a few minutes until the desired temperature is reached before the instant pot starts cooking, so until the temperature is reached it will show 'ON'. Once the desired temperature is reached, it will show the total 4 minutes time and the pot will start cooking.
- Once the instant pot has done the cooking, it will beep and you can press the 'Keep Warm' button.
- Wait until the pressure is naturally released which will take about 10 to 15 minutes of time. Once the pressure is naturally released, carefully and gently open the lid of the instant pot.
- Stir the cooked noodles very well and add the marinara sauce and cheese, stir well and serve hot!
Hope you found this post on instant pot spaghetti recipe helpful in making easy, delicious and perfect spaghetti using instant pot.