Easy Homemade Soft Vanilla Cake Recipe From Scratch – Light Vanilla Cake Recipe – Spongy Vanilla Cake Recipe Without Eggs – How To Make Soft Light Fluffy Vanilla Cake From Scratch
This egg free light fluffy vanilla cake recipe or eggless soft vanilla cake recipe is so easy to follow and it gives you very light, spongy, fluffy and soft vanilla cake which is very yummy. You can enjoy this soft vanilla cake for tea or coffee or you can serve this as an after school snack or dessert for dinner.
This easy to make vanilla cake is very light, spongy and yummy and this cake is made without eggs or butter.
Here is a moist dense yellow butter cake which is another delicious treat, which you can make if you take care of a few things mentioned in the said post.
We need good quality thick yogurt to make this light and spongy vanilla cake and it turns out to be the best and easy cake which you can make in not time. I tried this cake when I had guests for tea and the cake turned out delicious and everybody loved it 🙂
So here is how you can make this soft light spongy vanilla cake following this easy vanilla cake recipe.
Light Fluffy Vanilla Cake Recipe – Soft Vanilla Cake Recipe
Ingredients for light fluffy vanilla cake recipe
- Cake flour 1.5 cups (or use regular all purpose flour)
- baking powder 1.5 teaspoon
- baking soda 1/2 teaspoon
- yogurt 1 cup
- sugar 1 cup
- oil 1/2 cup
- vanilla extract 2 to 3 drops
Instructions for light fluffy vanilla cake recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, mix together all dry ingredients – flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- In another bowl, mix the yogurt well without any lumps.
- Add sugar to the yogurt and mix very well.
- Add vanilla extract and oil to the yogurt sugar mixture and mix everything well until well combined.
- Transfer this yogurt sugar oil mixture to the dry flour mixture and mix the batter well without any lumps. You can use a balloon whisk to mix the batter which will help you to easily mix it without forming any lumps.
- Grease a cake pan with oil and pour the batter into the cake pan.
- Bake for about 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- If the top of the cake becomes browned before the inside is baked well, you have to cover the top of the pan with aluminium foil to prevent further browning of the top side.
- As soon as the cake is baked, remove the cake from the hot oven (you may use tongs), or else the cake may harden due to over baking.
- Allow the cake to cool down before you cut the cake!
Serve the cake slices for tea or coffee or serve them for dessert after dinner.
Hope you found this post on light fluffy vanilla cake recipe helpful!