Healthy Avocado Smoothie Recipe With Bananas (No Sugar Added) – Sugar Free Vegan Banana Avocado Smoothie Recipe
This healthy avocado smoothie recipe using fresh avocado fruits (easy low carb avocado smoothie) is an easy way to add avocados to your diet even if you don’t like the raw taste of avocados.
These green skinned fruits are healthy and full of heart friendly mono saturated fats which is believed to reduce cholesterol naturally.
This is a vegan avocado recipe where I have used coconut milk to make the smoothie, however, you can modify the recipe based on your personal preferences.
Avocados are also known as butter fruits in India, probably due to the white butter like texture of the flesh. These are actually good substitutes for real butter in baking too.
Coming back to the smoothie recipe, I have actually used bananas and maple syrup to add sweetness to the drink, but this has also resulted in a delicious flavor of ripe bananas combined with the rich flavor of avocados.
Add this with the rich tropical flavor of coconut milk, this is a delicious drink which is diary free too, so it can be enjoyed by vegans too. You can use this coconut milk powder to make coconut milk, if you wish.
Make sure the fruits you use are very ripe.
So here is how I made this healthy and delicious avocado banana vegan smoothie.
Healthy Avocado Smoothie Recipe Without Sugar
- Ripe avocado 1
- Ripe bananas 2
- Maple syrup or sweetener of your choice 2 tablespoons
- Chilled Coconut Milk 1.5 cups
- Ice Cubes 2 to 3
- Peel and mash the avocado.
- Peel the bananas and cut them into small sized cubes or mash them up.
- Put the chopped/mashed fruits into a good quality blender along with coconut milk, ice cubes and maple syrup.
- Blend everything together until well combined.
- Serve and enjoy the delicious avocado smoothie for a quick and easy drink.
Hope you found this post on healthy avocado smoothie recipe helpful in making easy and yummy avocado smoothies for breakfast or snack!