This easy healthy baked oatmeal breakfast recipe is full of banana oats flavor as I have used ripe bananas along with oats to bake this breakfast recipe.
You can bake this the night before and use it for breakfast.Or you can bake it easily in the morning itself. Or you can bake it whenever you want and use if for after school snacks or next day breakfast.
This is a healthy baked oatmeal breakfast recipe contains no sugar as I have used ripe bananas and few spoons of pure maple syrup to sweeten the oatmeal.
In this recipe, I have used mashed bananas, in fact I have just mashed it in the baking pan with oats directly and added the other ingredients, so you don’t have to use any extra bowls for mixing. Just use the baking pan to mix things directly!
This healthy baked oatmeal breakfast recipe using steel cut chewy oats ( you can use the regular ones as well if you wish) and ripe bananas, pure maple syrup and butter is truly delicious, easy to make and loved by kids and adults alike.
This healthy baked oatmeal breakfast recipe is also one of the most easy baked oatmeal recipes as you need only one baking pan to mix up the things ( you bake it in the same pan).
More Baked Oatmeal Recipes In This Blog:
- Vegan baked banana oatmeal
- Pear banana baked oatmeal
- baked chocolate flavored oatmeal
- baked apple oatmeal
Healthy Baked Oatmeal Breakfast Recipe With Bananas
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1.5 cup oats
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter add oil or skip this if you want it to be more healthy
- Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- In a baking pan (no need to grease), add the oats.
- Mash the bananas one by one directly to the oats.
- Add the milk, maple syrup and melted butter to the oats banana mixture, mix everything until well combined and just spread it in the pan evenly using a spoon.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until the top starts browning.
- The healthy baked oatmeal breakfast recipe is ready now.
- Cool in the rack, scoop out using a spoon and enjoy while it is still warm!
Hope you found this post on healthy baked oatmeal breakfast recipe helpful!
Leave a Reply