Healthy Baked Oatmeal Breakfast Recipe – Easy Baked Oatmeal Recipe With Bananas For Breakfast And Snacks – Kid Friendly Recipe – Egg Free Baked Oatmeal Recipe
This easy healthy baked oatmeal breakfast recipe is full of banana oats flavor as I have used ripe bananas along with oats to bake this breakfast recipe. You can bake this the night before and use it for breakfast.Or you can bake it easily in the morning itself. Or you can bake it whenever you want and use if for after school snacks or next day breakfast.
This is a healthy baked oatmeal breakfast recipe contains no sugar as I have used ripe bananas and few spoons of pure maple syrup to sweeten the oatmeal. In this recipe, I have used mashed bananas, in fact I have just mashed it in the baking pan with oats directly and added the other ingredients, so you don’t have to use any extra bowls for mixing. Just use the baking pan to mix things directly!
This healthy baked oatmeal breakfast recipe using steel cut chewy oats ( you can use the regular ones as well if you wish) and ripe bananas, pure maple syrup and butter is truly delicious, easy to make and loved by kids and adults alike.
This healthy baked oatmeal breakfast recipe is also one of the most easy baked oatmeal recipes as you need only one baking pan to mix up the things ( you bake it in the same pan).
Healthy Baked Oatmeal Breakfast Recipe With Bananas
Ingredients required to make the healthy baked oatmeal breakfast recipe with bananas
- Ripe bananas 3
- oats 1.5 cup
- pure maple syrup 3 tablespoons
- Milk 1 Cup
- Melted butter 2 tablespoons add oil or skip this if you want it to be more healthy
Instructions to make the healthy baked oatmeal breakfast recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- In a baking pan (no need to grease), add the oats.
- Mash the bananas one by one directly to the oats.
- Add the milk, maple syrup and melted butter to the oats banana mixture, mix everything until well combined and just spread it in the pan evenly using a spoon.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until the top starts browning.
- The healthy baked oatmeal breakfast recipe is ready now.
- Cool in the rack, scoop out using a spoon and enjoy while it is still warm!
You can make this healthy baked oatmeal breakfast recipe more healthy and flavorful by adding nuts like cashew nuts, almonds or dried fruits like raisins or chopped dates if you wish. I love using steel cut oats for baked oats recipes like this easy healthy baked oatmeal breakfast recipe, as this has an excellent chewy texture which turns out really awesome when baked or cooked. You can use this steel cuts for cooking or baking and I suggest you to use it for this healthy baked oatmeal breakfast recipe with bananas. You can use quick cooking oats as well if you wish.
Hope you found this post on healthy baked oatmeal breakfast recipe helpful!