This easy baked apple oatmeal recipe if full of apple cinnamon flavor and this make a delicious, easy and healthy baked apple oatmeal recipe, perfect to be used for breakfast or an after school snack which kids will love.
This easy baked apple oatmeal recipe is free of sugar as I have added no white sugar in it, but used fresh and pure maple syrup to add sweetness to the baked oatmeal.
This healthy and easy baked oatmeal recipe get its sweetness from pure maple syrup and fresh apples, while it get the irresistible flavor from cinnamon, apple and a little bit of ghee (you can use melted butter if you don’t want to use ghee, which is clarified butter).
Feel free to reduce the amount of butter or use vegetable oil if you want to cut down more calories for weight loss.
In fact, this easy healthy baked apple oatmeal recipe can be enjoyed on occasions even if you are on a weight loss diet if you skip the butter.
You can enjoy this recipe more like a guilt free dessert if you are trying to lose weight. I have used pure maple syrup to sweeten the oatmeal, but that is completely your choice, feel free to use your favorite sweetener or reduce the amount of sweetener if you wish.
While this recipe is not free of fat or natural sweetener, this recipe uses only natural, real and fresh ingredients and this baked oatmeal with apples can be enjoyed as a healthy dessert even if you are trying to follow a healthy diet for weight loss. In fact, I love to enjoy this baked apple oatmeal more like a dessert!
More Pictures From The Preparation Of Easy Baked Apple Oatmeal Recipe
And I want to tell you this – this baked apple oatmeal recipe is so delicious to be used as a healthy dessert for breakfast and it is super easy to make.
You can make it ahead like the night before you need this for breakfast so you can enjoy your breakfast as soon as you get up in the morning or you can easily bake this in the morning.
You need only the baking pan to mix up the ingredients too, which makes this dish extremely easy to make. And this easy baked apple oatmeal recipe is kid friendly too!
More Oatmeal Recipes:
- baked oatmeal with bananas and coconut milk vegan recipe
- baked oatmeal with pears and bananas
- baked banana oatmeal recipe
- oats porridge recipe
- oatmeal without milk vegan recipe
- how to make oatmeal taste better without sugar
- how to microwave oatmeal without boiling over
- baked chocolate flavored oatmeal recipe
- simple microwave oatmeal recipe
- cinnamon apple microwave oatmeal
- Oatmeal soup with yogurt and chilies
- spicy oatmeal soup recipe
I have used red delicious apples for this easy baked apple oatmeal recipe, you can use whatever apples you have at your home, but try to use sweet apples instead or tart apples.
Easy Baked Apple Oatmeal Recipe
- Apples 2
- Oats 1 Cup I used old fashioned steel cut oats which I loved in this recipe because of the chewy texture
- Whole Milk 1 Cup
- 100% Pure Maple Syrup 1/4 Cup
- Ghee or melted butter 2 tablespoons
- Organic Ceylon Cinnamon powder 1/2 teaspoon you can use regular cinnamon powder also
- Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Dice the apples into small even sized cubes.
- Transfer the diced apples to the baking pan, spread them in a single layer.
- Add the oats, maple syrup and milk to the apples in the pan, mix everything well.
- Add the ghee or melted butter to the oats mixture and mix again.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon powder on top of the oats mixture and gently stir in to combine with the ingredients.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 45 to 50 minutes or until the oats and apples are well baked and your kitchen is filled with the wonderful aroma of cinnamon apple flavored baked oatmeal!
Last Updated on