Oven roasted cauliflower florets recipe which is also vegan roasted cauliflower recipe, is simple, easy to make and delicious.
This crispy oven roasted cauliflower florets will be perfect side dish for vegetarian or vegan lunch or dinner or part of any brunch or meal.
These roasted cauliflower florets are crispy, chewy, delicious and easy to make. You can use the florets from a medium sized cauliflower head which can be roasted in one or two batches.
I had to bake two times to roast the florets from a medium sized cauliflower head.
You can use your favorite spices for flavoring the cauliflower florets.
Here you can read the simple recipe for roasting cauliflower florets with very few spices as this is a mildly spiced roasted cauliflower florets recipe.
It is delicious, healthy as well as easy to prepare.
How To Make Oven Roasted Cauliflower Florets?
It is so easy to roast the cauliflower florets in the oven. They are so delicious and easy to make, and the best thing is that you may adjust the spices based on your preferences!
So here you can see the quick steps on how to roast the cauliflower florets in the oven easily.
- First you wash the cauliflower and then separate the florets.
- Transfer the florets to a large bowl and add the lemon juice, salt, spices and oil. Mix well and let it marinate for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to 375 degree Fahrenheit.
- Place the florets in a prepared baking sheet in a single layer and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes until its done. You can read the detailed ingredients list and instructions in the recipe card.
More Pictures From The Preparation
So here is how you can make easy and delicious roasted cauliflower florets following this easy recipe.
Oven Roasted Cauliflower Florets
- 1 medium sized cauliflower head (or 3 to 4 cups of cauliflower florets)
- ¼ teaspoon salt (adjust to taste)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice half of a medium sized lemon (or more if you like)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder (or minced garlic)
- Wash the cauliflower head and cut the stem and separate the florets. I mostly separate the florets using hands, occasionally using the knife as needed. If you are buying frozen or fresh cauliflower florets instead of the whole cauliflower head, you can skip this step.
- Wash the florets lightly again and transfer the florets to a large bowl.
- Add the lemon juice and salt, mix well to coat all the florets.
- Add the black pepper and garlic powder, mix well.
- Add the oil and mix everything well. Let the cauliflower sit there and get marinated for at least 15 minutes for best results.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree Fahrenheit.
- Grease a large baking sheet with oil.
- Transfer the cauliflower florets in a single layer in the baking sheet. If you have more florets left after arranging them in a single layer in the baking sheet, you can roast the remaining in a second batch. If you will be able to complete this in one or two batches will depend on the size of the cauliflower head used and also the size of your baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes for until the cauliflower florets have started to turn golden brown. Mine was done just after 25 minutes, but the heat in different ovens can vary so if you are roasting cauliflower florets for the first time in your oven, you have to watch this after about 25 minutes so as to avoid overdoing. Some ovens may take up to 30 minutes especially if you are doing the first batch.
- Transfer the browned and crispy roasted cauliflower florets to the serving plate (as soon as you can handle the heat), serve and enjoy with rice or pasta (or anything you like) for lunch or dinner or snacks!
Hope you found this post on vegan cauliflower recipe – oven roasted cauliflower florets recipe helpful!