Oven Roasted Broccoli Recipe – How To Bake Broccoli Florets In Oven – How To Make Roasted Broccoli Florets
This oven roasted broccoli recipe gives you simple, easy, quick, delicious and healthy oven roasted broccoli florets which you can enjoy as a guilt free healthy snack of green veggies or you can enjoy it as a side with rice or use this as a topping with pasta for lunch or dinner.
See this broccoli stir fry recipe with coconut here which too make a very yummy side dish with rice, if you love easy, healthy and yummy broccoli recipes.
This oven roasted cauliflower florets recipe is much of a similar and delicious recipe using cauliflower florets.
In this oven roasted broccoli recipe, I have used only mild seasoning, but you may add more seasoning as you wish. Some suggestions for seasonings will be garlic powder, ginger powder, curry powder, garam masala etc.
The oven roasted broccoli florets are crunchy and delicious, it makes a very yummy and healthy green veggie snack or side for lunch or dinner.
So here is how you can make this simple and delicious roasted broccoli florets following this oven roasted broccoli recipe.
Oven roasted broccoli florets are so simple and easy to prepare and it makes a delicious, healthy side with rice or it can be enjoyed as a healthy green snack.
- broccoli head 1 medium sized
- salt 2 teaspoons adjust as needed
- olive oil 2 tablespoons
- black pepper powder 2 teaspoons
- Preheat the oven to 450 degree Fahrenheit.
- Wash the broccoli head and separate the florets, preferentially remove the long stalks ( I usually wash the florets once again after the florets are separated).
- Transfer the broccoli florets to a large bowl and add the salt, black pepper and olive oil.
- Mix well everything so the broccoli florets will nicely coat with the seasoning, let this sit for about 15 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or non slip silicon mat and arrange the broccoli florets in a single layer in the sheet.
- Bake for about 15 to 18 minutes or until the broccoli starts browning slightly.
- Transfer the baked broccoli florets from the hot oven as soon as it is done so as to prevent it from burning.
- Enjoy the simple, healthy and delicious oven roasted broccoli florets as a side dish or snack or topping as you wish!
More Pictures From The Preparation
Hope you found this post on simple and delicious oven roasted broccoli recipe helpful in making easy, quick and yummy oven roasted broccoli florets.