This easy, best fluffy pancake recipe from scratch is also a very simple & basic recipe for extra fluffy or super fluffy pancakes from scratch which gives the best fluffy soft pancakes and it makes 8 big pancakes which is quite enough for a family of four I think.
If you want to make more pancakes you can adjust the ingredients though (increase all ingredients proportionately).
These homemade pancakes are delicious, soft and extra fluffy or super fluffy in texture.
It serves 4 people if you serve two pancakes for everyone – and it is a very filling breakfast when you combine it with coffee, tea or milk for kids!
You can serve this homemade pancakes for an easy breakfast, snack or even dinner if you love pancakes for dinner.
This easy homemade pancakes recipe is kid friendly recipe too and you can serve this for kids along with their favorite sides like pure fresh maple syrup, honey, soft butter, cream cheese or yogurt or whatever.
If you want to pack this for lunch or picnic, you can add a bit more sweetener if you like, so you can serve this without any sides.
See More Pancake Mix Options Below.
When I made these pancakes, it really became fluffy, soft and delicious plus it is so easy to make. You can trust this recipe for a fantastic fancy breakfast with your family. If you want to make it for more people, just increase the ingredients in right proportions – that is if you want to make 16 pancakes you can simply double amount of each ingredient.
This homemade pancake recipe using semolina flour & yeast is another yummy breakfast pancake recipe, which is very unique and delicious as well.
These pancakes are very much kid friendly too, just serve them with sweet maple syrup, honey or butter as you wish!
You can also make them more delicious by adding whipped cream or berries or other fruits of your choice.
One tablespoon of syrup should be enough for one pancake.
So here is how you can make fluffy pancakes following this easy fluffy pancake recipe from scratch.
Easy Fluffy Pancake Recipe From Scratch
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl - flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Beat eggs in another bowl and add melted butter and milk and mix well.
- Combine the wet ingredients and dry ingredients together until well combined so that you get a slightly thick batter for pancakes.
- Grease a pan ( I used an iron griddle) with oil and then pour one ladle full of batter to the pan.
- Wait for sometime so that bubbles will start forming on top of pancake, then flip the pancake gently.
- Wait for about one to two minutes so that the other side of the pancake is also well cooked. Make sure you use minimum to medium flame to cook the pancakes, otherwise you risk burning them.
- Transfer the cooked pancake to the serving plate. Similarly cook all the pancakes until all the batter is finished.
- Serve the pancakes hot or at room temperature with pure maple syrup or honey or butter as you desire!
Hope you found this post on easy fluffy pancake recipe from scratch or fluffy pancakes recipe for breakfast helpful!