Chocolate Mug Cake Without Oil Using Prunes Puree – Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe Without Oil – Dairy Free Egg Free Oil Free Vegan Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe
This prunes chocolate mug cake without oil is so easy to make in the microwave and it take only a few minutes, like about 5 minutes in total, to mix the contents in a good quality microwave mug and bake the cake in the microwave.
We had this easy microwave chocolate mug cake using prunes here, where we also used a couple of spoons of oil and less amounts of prunes puree. In this recipe for prunes chocolate mug cake without oil, we do not use any oil, as you can understand from the title, and we use double the amount of prunes puree as needed in the previous recipe for chocolate cake in a mug which I mentioned above.
And so, you can actually get a flavor of the prunes in this chocolate cake, which when combines with the chocolate flavor and added vanilla and cinnamon flavors gives you a delicious prunes chocolate mug cake that you can enjoy in few minutes.
I made this quick prunes chocolate cake for my little one so I used this prunes puree to make the cake.
I used cinnamon powder in addition to the vanilla and chocolate flavors this already had, which made this so delicious so I highly recommend adding cinnamon powder to this chocolate mug cake.
So here is how you can make this prunes chocolate mug cake following this recipe for prunes chocolate mug cake without oil.
I used one bottle of this organic prunes puree for this recipe.
Easy Prunes Chocolate Mug Cake Without Oil Recipe Below
- prunes puree 1/2 cup
- flour 2 tablespoons
- cocoa powder 1 tablespoon
- baking powder 1/2 teaspoon
- baking soda 1/4 teaspoon
- sugar 2 tablespoons
- vanilla extract 2 to 3 drops
- cinnamon powder a pinch optional
- In a microwave safe mug, mix together the dry ingredients - flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda , cinnamon powder and sugar, mix everything well.
- Add the prunes puree and vanilla extract to the mug, mix everything well until the batter is well combines. Sometimes flour may stick to the bottom of the mug, so just make sure to mix everything using a spoon, to avoid the flour sticking to the bottom of the mug.
Microwave in high for 3 minutes, allow the cake to cool down, enjoy!
Hope you found this post on easy prunes chocolate mug cake without oil helpful in making yummy, quick and easy prunes chocolate mug cake in minutes for a super quick and easy dessert for one!