These homemade super moist pumpkin chocolate chip banana mini muffins are perfect for fall, halloween or thanksgiving and they are eggless as well as vegan which means they are free of any dairy products as well.
You can used canned pumpkin puree or homemade pumpkin puree to make these mini pumpkin chocolate chip muffins from scratch.
These homemade mini pumpkin chocolate chip banana muffins make an easy, delicious kid friendly snack or an easy breakfast option for kids and adults, which you can bake the day before or the previous night and just easily enjoy them in the morning!
These are prepared in a mini muffin pan but if you wish you can make larger muffins using the same batter in larger muffin pans but they probably need more time to bake.
As I mentioned above, these mini pumpkin chocolate chip banana muffins are so moist because we use ripe bananas and pumpkin puree to prepare them.
And they are also loaded with lots of flavor from the bananas, pumpkin and also the cinnamon and vanilla extract. The addition of semi sweet chocolate chips make these mini pumpkin banana muffins so much more delicious and kid friendly as well.
See more mini muffin recipes in this blog:
- Banana Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins Recipe
- Cinnamon Applesauce Mini Muffins Recipe
- Easy Pancake Mini Muffins Recipe
- Vegan Chocolate Banana Mini Muffins Recipe
- Easy Banana Mini Muffins Recipe
This mini pumpkin banana muffins is a good way to use any leftover ripe bananas that you have at your home because we use 4 ripe bananas in this recipe!
So here is how you can make these yummy, easy and delicious mini pumpkin chocolate chip banana muffins following this easy recipe.
Mini Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins Recipe Below
Moist Mini Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins Eggless Vegan Recipe
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1.5 cups flour
- 1.5 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (or use white sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips more for topping
- 1/4 cup olive oil may use another oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl - flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder and brown sugar, mix until all ingredients are combined evenly.
- In another bowl, mash the bananas and add the pumpkin puree, mix well to combine.
- Also add the vanilla essence and olive oil to the banana pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- Add the prepared banana pumpkin mixture to the dry flour mixture, mix the batter until all ingredients are well combined and there is no dry flour left at the bottom of the bowl.
- Finally, add the chocolate chips and stir in to combine with the batter evenly.
- Prepare the mini muffin pan and add batter to the molds almost evenly. Top each of them with more chocolate chips as you desire.
- Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Hope you found this post on mini pumpkin chocolate chip banana muffins recipe helpful in making easy, yummy and moist pumpkin banana mini muffins loaded with chocolate chips!