Cinnamon Applesauce Muffins/Mini Muffins Recipe
Cinnamon applesauce muffins or mini muffins can be easily made using a regular muffin pan (for regular muffins) or using a mini muffin pan (for making mini muffins) following this easy cinnamon applesauce muffins recipe for making the easy and best cinnamon applesauce muffin batter.
You can use the same batter to make either large muffins or small mini muffins, the only difference would be that you have to use regular muffin pans or mini muffin pans as you wish as I mentioned above, and also for regular large muffins you would need to bake for few minutes longer until a toothpick inserted at the center comes out so you can be sure the muffins are cooked inside.
Here I am making cinnamon applesauce mini muffins using the batter with the help of a mini muffin pan which can be used to make 24 mini muffins.
This set of silicon muffin pans come with the mini muffin pan I used and also a regular muffin pan, which are of very good quality and you can easily pull the muffins out of the pans as the silicon pans are very easy and flexible to use.
More Homemade Muffin Recipes In This Blog:
The cinnamon applesauce muffins are full of flavor and is delicious and very easy to make. So you can easily make this simple and yummy cinnamon applesauce muffins or mini muffins at home following this easy cinnamon applesauce muffins recipe.
Makes 24 mini muffins (or 12 regular muffins)
Notes: if the batter is too sticky, you may add slightly more oil to the batter which will make it easy to handle.
Cinnamon Applesauce Muffins Recipe Below
Cinnamon Applesauce Muffins/Mini Muffins Recipe, How To Make Cinnamon Applesauce Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, mix together the dry ingredients - flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon powder until well blended.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, add sugar and beat very well.
- Add butter to the egg sugar mixture and mix very well until well combined.
- Add applesauce to the butter egg sugar mixture, also add the vanilla essence and stir well.
- Finally add the oil and mix the wet ingredients mixture very well.
- Transfer the wet ingredients mixture to the dry flour mixture slowly and mix very well until all ingredients are well combined and no crumbly flour is left at the bottom of the bowl. Make sure to mix the batter without forming any lumps.
- Transfer the muffin batter by tablespoons to muffin molds or mini muffin molds (I used mini muffin molds).
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted at the center comes out clean (20 minutes time is if you are making mini muffins, if you are using regular muffins, you will need to increase the baking time to about 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted at the center comes out clean). Enjoy the mini muffins/muffins warm with tea or coffee or a cup of milk for snack or breakfast as you wish.
More Pictures From The Preparation Of Cinnamon Applesauce Mini Muffins
Hope you found this post on cinnamon applesauce muffins and mini muffins helpful in making easy and yummy cinnamon applesauce muffins at home for snack or breakfast.