Simple Egg Fried Rice Recipe Without Veggies & Soy Sauce Using Leftover Rice – How To Make Egg Fried Rice Without Vegetables & Soy Sauce
This simple egg fried rice recipe without veggies and without soy sauce is kid friendly recipe, quick and easy to prepare and delicious which can be made for an easy lunch or dinner.
Since this simple egg fried rice is made without any veggies, you can serve it with easy sides of vegetables like sauteed broccoli, roasted cauliflower or roasted broccoli florets or other veggies if you like. You can also prepare this easy egg fried in busy mornings and pack it for an easy lunch or dinner or tiffin for kids as you like.
I didn’t use any soy sauce, but you may also add a little soy sauce (or coconut aminos as an alternative) if you wish to add even more flavor, but I didn’t use any of these and still this egg fried rice was yummy and my kids liked it very much.
So here is how you can make this quick, easy and yummy egg fried rice following this easy, simple egg fried rice recipe without soy sauce.
Makes 1 serving – if making for kids, this is enough for two servings.
Easy And Simple Egg Fried Rice Recipe Below
Simple Egg Fried Rice Recipe Without Vegetables And Soy Sauce
- eggs 2 large
- whole milk 1 tablespoon
- cooked white rice 1 cup
- salt as needed
- butter 2 tablespoons
- garlic powder 1 teaspoon
- black pepper powder a pinch optional
- In a bowl, whisk well the eggs along with milk and enough salt.
- Heat a medium sized skillet and add one tablespoon of butter.
- Add the egg mixture to the skillet and wait until its almost cooked, then scramble it using a good spoon or spatula. Just scramble the eggs in the skillet as slightly large pieces.
- As the eggs are scrambled, add the cooked rice, enough salt and also the garlic powder, mix everything well.
- Add the remaining butter to the skillet, keep medium heat and stir fry the contents for about 4 to 5 minutes until the rice is lightly fried and flavorful. You may adjust the heat between low and medium as needed. Make sure to stir fry the rice very well until its delicious and perfect. Sprinkle the black pepper powder if using, stir well everything together. Serve hot with chips, veggies etc for lunch or dinner.
Hope you found this post on easy and simple egg fried rice recipe without vegetables or soy sauce helpful in making simple and quick egg fried rice!