Easy Homemade Chocolate Brownies From Scratch – Simple Homemade Brownies From Scratch – Easy Chewy Chocolate Brownie Recipe – Chewy Dark Chocolate Brownie Recipe From Scratch – Easy Brownie Recipe Without Nuts
This easy homemade chocolate brownies are so delicious, kid friendly and simple to make with a dark chocolate flavor that is not too intense but just the right amount of flavor.
This easy homemade chocolate brownies recipe is one of the most simple recipe for chocolate brownies and the texture is chewy and cake like than fudge like.
If you are looking for a quick dessert that serves three to four people which is also a kid friendly dessert, this homemade chocolate brownies will do that. You just need a few minutes to mix the ingredients, and bake the brownies from scratch. It will take less than 45 minutes to finish the whole thing and you can slice the and serve the brownies while it is still warm. See some of the other super easy dessert ideas like this blueberry crumble pie recipe, easy raspberry crisp recipe using coconut palm sugar and this easy fresh strawberry cobbler recipe from scratch.
This homemade chocolate brownies makes a great snack which you enjoy on a fine evening with a cup of coffee or tea or milk. Or you can enjoy these homemade chocolate brownies for breakfast if you want a dessert for breakfast. You can bake these brownies the night before and enjoy it as a delicious and quick dessert for dinner and you can save any leftovers for breakfast (if there is anything left :)). But mostly, they will be just over as soon as they are baked as so they are very delicious fresh out of the oven.
I got the recipe for these delicious chocolate brownies from here which I slightly adjusted to my preference.
I used this Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa which is very good especially if you are looking for the dark chocolate flavor. If you don’t want the dark chocolate flavor, you can also use the other varieties like this Hershey’s Cocoa .
See some of the varieties of cocoa powders you can use for the homemade chocolate brownies recipe. As I mentioned above, I used the special dark cocoa to make the chocolate brownies and this stainless steel square shaped 7.5 inch baking pan the bake the brownies.
Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate Cocoa, 8-Ounce Can (Pack of 4)HERSHEY’S SPECIAL DARK 100% Cocoa (Natural and Dutched Cocoas), Gluten Free, 8 Ounce Can (Pack of 6)HERSHEY’S Natural Unsweetened 100% Cocoa, Baking/Beverage, Gluten-Free, 23 Ounce Can
So here is how you can make this delicious homemade chocolate brownies following this simple and easy homemade chocolate brownies recipe from scratch.
- all purpose flour 1/2 cup
- baking powder 1/2 teaspoon
- cocoa powder 1/4 cup
- salt a pinch
- sunflower oil 1/2 cup
- eggs 2
- sugar 1 cup
- vanilla extract 2 to 3 drops
- In a bowl, mix together all dry ingredients - flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs well until the yolks and whites are well combined.
- Add the sugar to the eggs and mix well until the sugar is dissolved and combined well with the eggs.
- Add the oil and vanilla extract to the egg sugar mixture and mix well everything.
- Add the egg mixture to the dry flour mixture and stir the contents very well to combine all ingredients, without forming any lumps. In case the batter is too thick you may dd an extra tablespoon of oil only if necessary.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Transfer the brownie batter to a greased pan or tray.
- Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes until the brownie separates from the sides of the pan.
- While the brownie is still warm, you can cut the brownies in small squares using a plastic knife by first cutting along the sides and then cutting by squares from inside (starting from one side of the pan).
Enjoy the brownies while it is still warm or you can save for later use. You may refrigerate it for another 2 to 3 days and use if you are keeping this for more than a day.
Hope you found this post on easy homemade chocolate brownies from scratch helpful in making simple, easy and yummy chocolate brownies for a very delicious homemade dessert!