This easy egg free pancake recipe is very simple and you can make yummy pancakes from scratch following this recipe.
Easy and yummy egg free pancakes can be made for breakfast, brunch, snack or dinner and we use ground flax seeds powder to make this easy homemade pancakes.
I have another post on eggless homemade pancakes where we used yogurt to replace eggs.
Here we use ground flax seeds powder to replace eggs in the pancakes recipe and this easy egg free pancake recipe is very simple to follow, you only need the extra ingredient of ground flax seeds powder.
You can also use this ground flax seeds powder in your morning cereals or porridge like oatmeal or even smoothies or milkshakes.
So here is how I made this easy and yummy eggless pancakes following this easy egg free pancake recipe from scratch.
Easy Egg Free Pancake Recipe Below
Makes about 6 pancakes
Easy Egg Free Pancake Recipe
Ingredients for easy egg free pancake recipe
- Flour 1 Cup
- baking powder 1.5 teaspoon
- salt a pinch
- sugar 3 tablespoons
- Whole milk 1.5 cups
- ground flax seeds powder 2 teaspoons
- Oil 1/4 cup
Instructions for easy egg free pancake recipe
- Mix together the following dry ingredients in a mixing bowl - flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Warm the milk slightly (you can microwave the milk for about 30 seconds) and mix the ground flax seeds powder in it. Let it sit for few minutes.
- Add oil to the milk and flax seeds mixture and mix well.
- Add this milk-flax seeds-oil mixture to the dry flour mixture and mix well to make the pancake batter.
- Apply oil and heat an iron griddle(or any non stick pan that you use), and when it is heated, drop a spoon full of batter to the griddle.
- When bubbles appear and when sides start to brown, try slowly to lift the pancake starting from the sides. If they stick, you need to wait for few more seconds before you try again. Always cook the pancakes on low heat.
- Once the pancake is flipped, wait for one more minute so that the other side is also cooked.
- Similarly you can make all pancakes. Instead you may keep the pancake batter in refrigerator for a couple of days, for later use. If keeping in refrigerator, the batter may become little thick, so you may add little water to achieve the pancake batter consistency.
Hope you found this post on easy egg free pancake recipe helpful!