You can make fresh strawberry lemon juice recipe at home using fresh strawberries and pure and fresh squeezed lemon juice.
Strawberries are so colorful, yummy and healthy fruits and when the strawberry flavor combines with healthy citrus lemon flavor this taste amazing.
The good thing is that you are making your own fresh strawberry lemon juice at home following this easy fresh strawberry lemon juice recipe using fresh strawberries and fresh lemon juice.
This recipe is actually a strawberry juice recipe flavored with citrus lemon juice, so our emphasis is on preparing the fresh strawberry juice using fresh strawberries as the main ingredient and flavoring it using few drops of lemon juice for the amazing and refreshing taste.
Sure you can skip the lemon juice if you are looking for a pure fresh strawberry juice without any citrus flavors, if that is what you want. This strawberry juice recipe is very flexible, you can adjust the ingredients and make new flavors as you wish.
Things helpful: Lemon Squeezer,Strawberry Huller
Homemade Strawberry Lemon Juice Recipe Below
Strawberry Lemon Juice Recipe
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar adjust to taste
- 2 cups water preferably chilled water
- 3 Ice Cubes optional
- Wash the strawberries in water really well and cut the leaves if any. You can use a strawberry huller to make the job more easy.
- Cut the strawberries in to halves or more to make the blending more easy.
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Strain the juice to filter out any seeds and serve in tall glass cups, enjoy!
Hope you loved the strawberry lemon juice recipe or fresh strawberry juice recipe using fresh strawberries and lemon juice.